2010年12月12日星期日

Everest is an replica Bell & Ross Desert Type watches important goal for you

And of course the most famous is Veikka Gustafsson who wenton to summit all the 14 mountains over 8000 meters without supplementaloxygen.AnneMarie took a moment from her training to talk about her goal.Q: Please tell us why Everest is an replica Bell & Ross Desert Type watches important goal for you?Because I would like to be the first Finnish woman to summitEverest.It would be a honor to make some Finnish climbing history.For the very first time when I saw Everest with my own eyes was on ahoneymoon bicycling trip from Lhasa to Kathmandu.

Along the way wevisited Everest Base Camp, North side. Seeing Everest and many other8000ers gave me a sparkle of motivation to actually one day climb thesegiants. It was clear that Everest would have to be among the replica Bell & Ross Pilot 10th Anniversa watches firstones. I also believe that it is easier to get sponsors if you areclimbing Everest instead of some order 8000ers peaks. But I was wrong.Q: Have you consulted with your famous country climber,Veikka Gustafsson?Unfortunately not. Veikka is very much my idol and it would be verynice to meet him some day.

Maybe some time when I am visiting inFinland I like Veikkas “style” how he is doing things.Q: Your fellow countrywoman,Carina R?ih?, is also trying to bethe first Finnish woman to summit Everest. Is this a race between you? I don’t see replica Bell & Ross Medium Size watches Carina as my competitor. Mountain climbing is no jokingmatter. I don’t like to think that mountains are a running track or aplay field. If I am unsuccessful in some running races there are alwayssome new races coming. If I am unsuccessful in mountain climbing it ispossible to risk my life.

没有评论:

发表评论