2010年12月12日星期日

put myself a replica Concord Bella Ponte watches certain target

In the mountain I am focusing only on myclimbing. But of course my goal is to be the first. My mind is verycom replica Bell & Ross Hydromax 11100M watches petitive and I hate loosing. If we both have same day summit pushof course then I try to be first on the top.Q: How was your training climbs in Nepal this past Fall. What were your keys lessons from the climbs you will apply on Everest? I have been climbing in Nepal now three times: Chulu West, Kang Guruand Tukuche Peak. In every expedition I have been learning many newthings, especially in Kang Guru Expedition 2008. It is more safer andeasier if you are a strong climber.

I have learned that for Everest onehas to be in top shape physically, mentally strong and also a fastclimber. Never lose your focus. It is important to understand your ownbody and to know how it works under stress.Q: Can you talk about how you mentally train for marathons and how you will use that on Everest? I put myself a replica Concord Bella Ponte watches certain target and then focus on that. I have astrong discipline and I always tell myself that “ never giveup”petitions are great mental training also for Everest.

When I amrunning competitions I have to forget all the pains in the body andfocus on grossing the finish line. However, I need to respect themarathon distance (42.195 km) and to know my own limits. But I cannotbe afraid! It is the same with Everest. I am absolutely passionateabout sports and enjoy testing my own physical and mental replica breitling Airwolf watches boundariesand pushing them further and further whenever possible.Q: Any fears about the climb? I do not have any fears about the climb. I love it! But having saidthat, I have a great respect for the mountains. I really to hope thatChomolangma gives me an opportunity to summit this year!Q: You are filming a documentary about your climb. Can you tell us a bit about it?

没有评论:

发表评论